Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Help for Past Hurts

New Book
My guess is you landed here because you are looking for some help. You are hurting. Or maybe someone you love is hurting.  Maybe I can help.

There are many voices out there. I don't pretend to have THE answer. But I have helped many people get on the right track spiritually and emotionally over the years. Maybe I can help you too.

My new book, Healing the Hurts of Your Past, is the material that I've been teaching in seminars, at church, and in a treatment center for the past twelve years. I'm both a pastor and a spirituality director at an addiction treatment center. Between the two places I've dealt with many hurting people.

The book is dense...meaning it's not full of light stories to make you feel good for a passing moment.. It's half diagnostic and half solutions based. In other words I get right down  to the nitty gritty of what makes you hurt and then help you learn how you can fix what's broken.

No apologies...I'll always point you to God through Jesus Christ. But my approach is low key so even if you don't believe right now...give me a chance. Hear me out. Many nonbelievers have walked away giving faith and God another look. Others have found help but left out the faith part.

I'll be posting thoughts now and then. Feel free to write me with your questions. I hope you'll give my book a read and let me know what you think.

The book is available on Kindle as well as paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment