Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Connecting the Dot's of Past Pain

One thing I've found is that people often don't give themselves much credit. They see dysfunction in their life and they assume that they are just messed up. They are deficient by nature and will never get any better. There are haves and have nots in the world and they are one of the have nots.


But what I do in my book is to help you connect the dots of your past. There are roots of shame that everyone has. Each root typically produces a number of lies that speak to us on a daily basis. It's no wonder we have the problems we do. If what we believe about ourselves is wrong then our behavior will naturally be wrong (self-defeating). Garbage in. Garbage out.


My book helps diagnose the garbage that has gone into your life. You'll learn about the lies you believe and what caused them in the first place. I then show you why those lies cause the dysfunctional behavior you have. But more than diagnose the problem I help you to see how you can break the patterns of behavior that the lies have produced in your life.


My point is...give yourself some credit. You have issues. Sure. We all do. But there is something you can do about them. You don't have to be stuck. God is present right now to help you move to a better place.



Note: I'm switching my blogsite to a new host. Please visit readingremy.com and subscribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment